CeraVe Moisturising Lotion 236mL
CeraVe Moisturising Lotion is a lightweight, oil-free moisturiser that helps hydrate the skin and restore its natural barrier. Formulated with three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, this moisturising lotion features patented MVE Technology for long-lasting hydration and a lightweight, non-comedogenic formula that won’t clog pores. Hypoallergenic and non-irritating, this daily moisturiser is gentle on the skin as it provides a steady stream of 24-hour hydration.
- Moisturises and helps restore the skin’s protective barrier.
- For Dry to Very Dry Skin
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturising ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, oil-free and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Eczema Association Australasia™ endorsed. The EAA stamp identifies products that are suitable for eczema prone skin.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe is designed to help repair and strengthen the skin barrier so your skin stays soft and healthy-looking.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Ceramide Eop. (Code F.I.L.D213778/1)
Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician.
Contraindications and cautions
- Avoid eyes.
- For external use only.
- Recommend a patch test before use
- Store below 30°C.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Made in France
Expiry Date: February 2023