CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser 473mL
CeraVe Foaming Cleanser is a purifying, foaming cleanser for normal to oily skin. Developed with Dermatologists, it gently foams to deeply cleanse while respecting the skin's protective barrier. This refreshing gel, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, effectively removes excess oil, dirt and makeup. The gentle, non-irritating formula provides all day hydration for dry skin.
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser is fragrance free, sulfate free, paraben-free, oil free and allergy tested.
Sebum is the main ingredient in your body's natural oils. It's created by your sebaceous glands to help to moisturise and protect your skin. Those with oily skin types often have excess sebum, which can result in skin problems.
- Non-comedogenic skincare products are those that are formulated in a way that does not block pores.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturising ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Eczema Association Australasia™ endorsed. The EAA stamp identifies products that are suitable for eczema prone skin.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe is designed to help repair and strengthen the skin barrier so your skin stays soft and healthy-looking.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Coco-Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Capryloyl Glycine, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ceramide Np, Phenoxyethanol, Ceramide Ap, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide Eop. (Code F.I.L. D217211/1)
**Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of the brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on its product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
Wet skin with lukewarm water, then massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion and finally rinse.
Contraindications and cautions
- Avoid eyes.
- For external use only.
- Recommend a patch test before use
- Store below 30°C.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.