CeraVe Moisturising Cream 454g June 2025
CeraVe Moisturising Cream hydrates and helps strengthen the skin’s protective barrier. Developed with dermatologists and ideal for dry and very dry skin on the face and body, this rich, non-greasy, fast-absorbing moisturising cream features hyaluronic acid and patented MVE Technology to provide 24-hour hydration. Suitable for sensitive skin, this oil-free, paraben free and fragrance-free cream also helps the skin hold on to moisture while improving its look and feel.
- Suitable for dry and very dry skin on the face and body
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturising ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, allergy tested, non-comedogenic, oil-free, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin
- Developed with dermatologists
- Eczema Association Australasia™ endorsed. The EAA stamp identifies products that are suitable for eczema prone skin.
CeraVe contains three essential Ceramides to help strengthen the protective skin barrier to keep moisture in the skin. CeraVe is designed to help repair and strengthen the skin barrier so your skin stays soft and healthy-looking.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Potassium Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Ceramide Eop.(Code F.I.L. D213768/1).
Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician.
Contraindications and cautions
- Avoid eyes.
- For external use only.
- Recommend a patch test before use
- Store below 30°C.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.