Cherub Baby Glass Bottles Wide Neck 240ml (3 Months+) Single Pack - Blue
Cherub Baby Wide Neck Baby Bottle is made from highest quality tempered thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass (commonly used in science labs) allowing bottles to transition safely from freezer to boiled water. The protective medical grade silicone sleeve not only provides super shock resistance; it changes colour if the liquid inside is too hot to serve to baby!
- Made from high strength and thermal shock resistant medical grade Borosilicate glass. Can withstand -40 – +600 degrees celsius,
- Bottle sleeve turns white when liquid is too hot to feed baby, with the patented colour change technology.
- The grippy silicone sleeve makes the baby bottle easier to hold for baby and has an easy slip on/off design.
- The only glass baby bottle where all parts that come into contact with liquid are either glass or silicone!
- The wide-neck teat can fit most other major baby bottle brands. All parts are BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Polycarbonate free and the bottle is FDA and CE tested and approved.
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap and ring, silicone travel seal and silicone nipple.
Storage, Cleaning and Compatibility:
• Dishwasher safe (remove sleeve)
• Microwave and Electric Steriliser safe (remove sleeve)
• Safe to boil (remove sleeve)
• Microwave Safe (remove sleeve)
• Sippy spout fits most other brands including Avent Classic and Pigeon Wide Neck bottles
• Remove the silicone sleeve when dishwashing, boiling, sterilising or microwaving
Included in the box:
• 1 x 240mL Borosilicate glass baby bottle
• 1 x Colour change silicone protective sleeve
• 1 x Silicone medium flow, 3-6 months, nitrosamine-free silicon teat
• 1 x Silicone travel seal
• 1 x PP #5 Screw cap and lid