Cherub Baby NEW Version 2 4 in 1 Infrared Digital Ear & Forehead Thermometer
The Cherub Baby Ear & Forehead Thermometer is gentle enough for a sleeping baby and so fast that you only need 1 second to take the reading. 5 time winner of the Mother and Baby best thermometer award and nominated by Choice Magazine as a preferred thermometer.
• Takes Forehead and Ear reading without needing to buy expensive probe covers!
• Safe & hygienic fever thermometer for babies and children. For use from infant to adult.
• Provides reading in one second
• Hospital Grade
• Fever indicator
• Built in flashlight
• Compact and lightweight
• 0months – adult
• Simple one touch operation
• Auto shut-off after 30 seconds
• Fever Alarm when temperature exceeds 38.0 degrees C
• Accuracy: +/-0.2 degrees C (+/-0.4 degrees F)
• Battery: d.c.3V, 2×1.5V AAA batteries
• Battery Life: 2500 readings
• Memory: The thermometer is able to record the previous 32 temperature recordings for your reference.
• Easy-to-read backlit LCD display
• Size: 163.0 x 40.5 x 28.5 mm
• LCD: 19x20mm
• N.W: 55g
• The Cherub Baby 4 in 1 Infrared Digital Ear and Forehead Thermometer is listed on ARTG (Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods). ARTG Identifier: 176567
AWARD WINNER 2012,2013,2015, 2016, 2017 for the Best Baby Thermometer in the Mother & Baby Awards.
AWARD WINNER 2016 for Favourite Baby Thermometer in the My Child Awards.
Reviewed in Choice Magazine as a Preferred Thermometer, “Accurate, Easy to Use, No Bad Points”
1. Press the power/scan button to turn the thermometer on. The unit will
show the last reading.
2. Forehead: Place the thermometer up against the temple ensuring the
scanner is touching against the temple.
3. With the probe pressed against the forehead press the scan button once.
4. Within one second you should hear a beep and the temperature is taken.
Repeat this process at least 3 times to get an average reading. Then try in
ear mode and read next page for the differences in reading types.
5 Ear: Remove the probe cap to reveal the ear probe.
6. Insert the probe into the ear following, after checking the correct method
on the following page and press the scan button once.
7. Within one second you should hear a beep and the temperature is taken.
Repeat this process at least 3 times to get an average reading.
Storage, Cleaning and Compatibility:
• Clean the tip with alcohol wipes
Included in the box:
• 4 in 1 Ear and Forehead Thermometer
• Forehead reading attachment
• Instruction Manual