Australia Health Warehouse
Codral Sore Throat Lozenges Antibacterial + Anaesthetic Lime & Lemon 36 Lozenges April 2025
Codral Sore Throat Lozenges Antibacterial + Anaesthetic are delicious lozenges that provide fast, soothing relief of painful sore throats.
The double action formula contains an antibacterial agent and anaesthetic which:
- Rapidly numbs painful sore throats
- Helps to kill bacteria
- Soothes and targets sore throats
Each Lozenge contains:
Cetylpyridinium chloride 1.4mg - Cetylpyridinium chloride is an antibacterial agent that helps to kill bacteria.
Benzocaine 10mg - Benzocaine is an anaesthetic agent that rapidly numbs painful sore throats.
Adults and children 6 years and over: Slowly dissolve a lozenge in the mouth as required. Time between each dose should be every 2 -3 hours as required. Do not exceed a dose of 8 lozenges in 24 hours.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if foil seal is broken.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding it is recommended to consult a healthcare professional to ensure the lozenges are suitable for your needs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains glucose and sucrose.
- Do not take hot food or drink soon after using this product because it may burn your mouth.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional.