Australia Health Warehouse
Coles SPF 50+ Ultra Sunscreen Spray 200mL February 2025
Coles SPF 50+ Ultra Sunscreen Spray provides very high protection against UVA/UVB and is 4 hours water resistant. Suitable for all types of skin and dermatologically tested.
Homosalate 100mg/g, Octocrylene 80mg/g, Octyl Salicylate 50mg/g, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 40mg/g.
Contains: Phenethyl Alcohol
Apply evenly 15 to 20 minutes before going into the sun, reapply when in the sun and then every 1-2 hours and always after swimming or towelling. Apply generously over the entire body and shake well before use.
Contraindications and cautions:
- External Use Only
- Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
- Do not inhale.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Always cover up with a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses.
- Do not apply directly into the face and avoid contact with the eyes.
- If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean running water.
- Allow the product to dry before dressing
- Do not use on broken or damaged skin
- In the unlikely event of an allergic skin reaction, wash with soap and water. If symptoms persist call a physician.
- Avoid contact with fabrics as product may stain.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Made in Australia