Australia Health Warehouse
Comvita Manuka Honey Lozenges with Propolis Lemon & Honey 12 Lozenges August 2025
Comvita Manuka Honey Lozenges with Propolis Lemon & Honey combines the soothing qualities of UMF 10+ Manuka Honey with the flavour of Propolis and Lemon and Honey. UMF stands for Unique Manuka Factor, a measure of the unique type of activity which is naturally present at varying levels in honey made form the nectar of the Manuka bush (Leptospermum scoparium), native to New Zealand.
Made with genuine UMF 10+ Mānuka honey from New Zealand which is rare and unique with well-known properties.
Bee propolis is created by bees to protect their own hives. Propolis contains high levels of active bioflavonoids with well-known properties. Add a bit of lemon and it tastes great.
Sugar, Glucose syrup, UMF 10+ Manuka Honey (5%), Water, Propolis Tincture (22mg per lozenge), Natural flavouring (lemon flavour, menthol, peppermint oil).
Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth.
Not to be given to children under 3 years of age.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Do not use if bag is torn.
- Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions.
- If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner.
- May contain milk and soy.
- If pregnant or lactating women please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Store below 25°C.
- Not recommended for children under the age of three.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.