Comvita Medihoney Antibacterial Wound Gel 25g September 2024
Comvita Medihoney Antibacterial Wound Gel has been specifically formulated to provide a high viscosity gel that is easy to apply with good wash off characteristics when dressings are changed.
Comvita Medihoney Antibacterial Wound Gel delivers three benefits in one easy to use solution:
- Cleans: Cleans the wound of bacteria, dead tissue, dirt and debris by drawing it into the dressing.
- Protects: Reduces the risk of bacterial infection.
- Heals: Creates a moist, low pH environment that assists minor wound healing.
This easy to apply gel creates a moist, low pH environment that supports new tissue formation and assists wound healing.
Comvita Medihoney Antibacterial Wound Gel is made of 80% medical grade Mānuka Honey combined with natural wax and oils to provide a high viscosity gel that is easy to apply and easy to wash off when dressings are changed.
Comvita Medihoney Antibacterial Wound Gel is suitable for burns, cuts and grazes. It can also be used on pressure, venous, and leg and foot ulcers when recommended by your healthcare professional.
Comvita Medihoney Antibacterial Wound Gel can be used throughout the healing process.
Contains Medihoney Antibacterial Honey, which is a standardised medical grade of antibacterial honey collected predominantly from Leptospermum (including Manuka).
Prepare the affected area by cleaning the wound and thoroughly drying the surrounding skin. Apply a generous quantity of Wound Gel directly onto the wound or an appropriate dressing. Secure the dressing to the area and regularly monitor the wound.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Serious wounds should be managed under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
- Do not use on individuals who have had an allergic reaction to honey.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Made in Canada