Comvita Olive Leaf Extract Cardiovascular Support 1 Litre November 2022
Comvita Fresh-Picked Olive Leaf Extract Cardiovascular Support is grown, harvested and extracted fresh on its specialist farm in Queensland, Australia. Comvita proprietary growing and extraction method protects the naturally-occurring olive leaf polyphenols from farm to shelf.
Cardiovascular Health: Helps support the health and function of the cardiovascular system.
General Wellbeing: Assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Natural Antioxidant: Olive leaf contains Oleuropein, an antioxidant which can act as free radical scavengers.
Each 10mL provides: Olea europaea (Olive) leaf liquid extract concentrate 5mL (equivalent leaf fresh 8.5g, providing 136mg Oleuropein).
Adults: Take 10 mL once daily, or 5 mL twice daily with food. Can be taken straight, or diluted in water or mixed with your favourite juice, herbal tea or smoothie.
Contraindications and cautions
- Store below 30°C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product does not contain any added alcohol, sugar, yeast, artificial flavours, colourings or preservatives.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Contains glycerol.
- Pregnant or Lactating Women: Consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Diabetics: Always consult your healthcare professional.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
Made in Australia