Blackmores Lutein-Vision Advanced 60 Tablets April 2024
Blackmores Lutein-Vision Advanced contains both lutein and zeaxanthin to support healthy eye function. The body cannot produce lutein or zeaxanthin so they must be obtained from the diet or from supplementation.
Blackmores Lutein-Vision Advanced also contains selenium and omega-3s to support healthy eyes.
Tagetes erecta (Marigold) extract equiv. to dry flower 499 mg (standardised to contain lutein esters calculated as lutein 5 mg), Selenomethionine (Selenium 50 micrograms) 124 micrograms, Zeaxanthin 1 mg, Concentrated fish omega-3 triglycerides 850 mg, providing Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 352 mg, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 176 mg.
Allergen Contains: Fish, Soybean and Sulphites.
Adults – Take 1 capsule twice a day or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Contraindications and cautions
- Contains fish, soybean products and sulfites.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 microgram for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.