Blackmores Garlic 3000 60 Tablets August 2023
Blackmores Garlic 3000 is a low odour garlic formula to support general health and wellbeing and is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Low odour formula.
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
Garlic is traditionally beneficial for general health and well-being, and can be used to relieve the symptoms of colds and flu and other minor disorders of the upper respiratory tract, particularly where there is excess mucus.
Allium Sativum (garlic) extract dry concentrate 150 mg equivalent to fresh bulb 3g.
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take 2 tablets 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health professional.
- Discontinue use at least 2 weeks before surgery. Garlic may increase the risk of bleeding associated with surgery.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
Round, light green tablet with break bar.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.