SUP Fit 30 Tablets October 2023
SUP Fit helps fuel your body, ignite thermogenesis and support exercise performance. For times when you want to snooze the alarm or your gym buddy bails, grab a SUP Fit. SUP Fit is your new workout pal that is there to support you and your fitness goals. It helps fuel your body, ignite your training, and support your exercise performance.
SUP Fit is:
- Vegan Friendly
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Recyclable packaging
Paullinia cupana (Guarana) seed ext. dry conc. std. 302.3mg
- Equivalent to Paullinia cupana seed dry 1060mg
- Equivalent to Caffeine 66.5mg
Camellia sinensis leaf ext. dry conc. std. 5mg
- Equivalent to Camellia sinensis leaf dry 125mg
- Equivalent to Catechins 3mg
Citrus aurantium (Bitter orange) fruit ext. dry conc. std. 75mg
- Equivalent to Citrus aurantium fruit dry 750mg
- Equivalent to Oxedrine 4.5mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 400mcg
Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) root ext. dry conc. 25mg
- Equivalent to Panax ginseng root dry 250mg
Potassium iodide 65.4mcg
- Equivalent to Iodine 50mcg
Psyllium husk powder 250 mg
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome ext. dry conc. 13.6mg
- Equivalent to Zingiber officinale rhizome dry 150mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 5mg
- Equivalent to Pyridoxine 4.1mg
Chromium picolinate 50mcg
- Equivalent to Chromium 6.2mg
Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 230mcg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 210mcg
Caffeine 33 mg
Total caffeine per tablet 100mg
Contains: CONTAINS CAFFEINE
Allergen Contains: Caffeine
Allergen Free From: Dairy, Gluten
Take 1 film coated tablet daily before meals or exercise to support energy production and exercise performance.
Take 1 film coated tablet, 3 times daily before meals or before exercise to help boost metabolism.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store under 25 °C.
- Contains 100mg of caffeine per tablet.
- Do not use product if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Taken in conjunction with diet and exercise.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.