Swisse Ultiboost Zinc+ 120 Tablets
Swisse Ultiboost Zinc+ contains premium quality ingredients to help maintain a healthy immune system, healthy skin and assist reproductive health. Zinc plays a key role in the maintenance and functioning of a healthy immune system and adequate levels also help support healthy skin and wound healing. Zinc is essential for the maintenance of good health and is one of the most abundant trace minerals in the body. This comprehensive formula contains zinc, vitamin A, magnesium, manganese, vitamin B6 and Bioperine.
- Zinc: maintains general health and wellbeing and is one of the most abundant trace minerals in the body.
- Immune Function: Zinc plays a key role in the maintenance and functioning of a healthy immune system.
- Skin Health: Zinc supports healthy skin and minor wound healing.
- Reproductive Health: Zinc is important for both male and female reproductive health. Zinc also supports healthy sperm production and helps maintain healthy testosterone levels in the body.
- General Health: Zinc assists in the maintenance of taste and smell sensation and helps support the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Vitamins A and B6 plus magnesium are included to support wellbeing.
Swisse Ultiboost Zinc+ has been formulated based on scientific evidence to provide a multi-nutrient formula in a convenient one-a-day dose.
Zinc 25 mg (zinc amino acid chelate 125 mg)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine 30 mg from pyridoxine hydrochloride 36.46 mg)
Vitamin A 1250 IU (retinyl acetate 375 mcg RE)
Magnesium 35 mg (magnesium phosphate 169.41 mg)
Manganese 2 mg (manganese sulfate monohydrate 6.15 mg)
Contains phenytalanine, soya bean & sulfites.
Adult - One tablet daily during or after a meal, or as directed by a health care professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, artificial colours or flavours.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Expiry Date: April 2024