Deep Heat Original Heat Rub 140g August 2025
Deep Heat Original Heat Rub is a fast acting, targeted pain relief cream for the temporary relief of stiff, aching muscle and back pain, strains, rheumatic and arthritic pain.
It has fast target pain relief for:
- Muscular Aches and Muscle Pain
- Backache, Mild Arthritic and Joint Pain
- Assists in the healing of minor muscle injuries
- Reduce Swelling and Inflammation
How can Deep Heat Original Heat Rub help reduce pain?
Knowing when and how to use heating and cooling pain relief treatments is the first step in pain relief, pain management and recovery. It contains methyl salicylate for warming pain relief, plus menthol - both active ingredients playing a part to provide effective, targeted temporary pain relief to the areas where you need relief.
What is the best way to apply Deep Heat Original Heat Rub?
It is best applied directly to the skin at the site of pain topically and massaged into the skin until completely absorbed. The familiar scent is well known, as is the comforting soothing heat felt. If you prefer a Deep Heat product without the smell you can consider our Deep Heat Odourless Heat Patches or Extra-Large Back Patches or try the Deep Heat Low Odour Relief Cream.
It’s worth noting that heat creams are not suitable for use on abrasions, cuts, scrapes or any other broken skin including avoiding use on sensitive or inflamed skin.
Methyl Salicylate 127.4 mg/g.
Menthol 58.8 mg/g.
Apply a thin layer and gently massage into affected area until completely absorbed into the skin. Wash hands immediately after use. Repeat 2-3 times daily as necessary.
Contraindications and cautions:
- For external use on unbroken skin only.
- This product should not be used in conjunction with heat pads.
- Avoid contact with sensitive skin areas.
- If irritation or rash develops discontinue use.
- If swallowed do not induce vomiting. For accidental ingestion or overuse, contact a doctor.
- Store below 30° C.
- Non-greasy, absorbs well into the skin and doesn't stain clothes.
- Keep out of reach of children
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Made in Australia