Dencorub Extra Strength Heat Gel 100g (2pcs) September 2025
Dencorub Extra Strength Heat Gel provides temporary pain relief from sprains, strains, painful joints, muscular aches and pains, and for mild pain of medically diagnosed arthritis, lumbago and fibrositis.
Dencorub Extra Strength Heat Gel's concentrated hot formula provides fast, temporary pain relief from sprains, strains, painful joints, muscular aches and pains.
Dencorub Extra Strength Heat Gel contains 26% methyl salicylate, which makes it a concentrated hot formula that gives hours of relief from pain resulting from sprains, strains, painful joints, muscular aches and pains, as well as Arthritis, Rheumatism, Lumbago and Fibrositis. The clear gel formulation allows for faster penetration and relief.
For those who want to rub a little extra heat into their muscles, try Dencorub Extra Strength Heat Gel.
Methyl Salicylate 260mg/g (26%), Menthol 70mg/g (7%)
Directions for use:
Apply to the painful area and gently massage until the gel disappears. Repeat 3-4 times daily, or as required. Apply Dencorub Extra Strength Heat Gel before and after exercise to soothe painful muscles and to assist with your stretching routines and recovery.
Contraindications and cautions
- For External Use Only
- Avoid contact with eyes and open wounds
- Store below 30°C. Store away from delicate surfaces.
- Do not use if you are allergic to salicylates or are taking anti-coagulant medications.
- Do not rub in vigorously or bandage tightly or apply directly after showering.
- Do not use if pregnant, likely to become pregnant or in children under 6 years.
- Do not use with a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask doctor if pain persists or skin becomes red or irritated intense burning or itching occurs.
- Keep away from open flame.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains alcohol 37% w/w.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Made in Australia