Dencorub Regular Strength Heat Cream 100g (2pcs)
Dencorub Regular Strength Heat Cream provides fast temporary warming comfort and relief from muscular aches and pains, sprains, back pain and mild symptoms of medically diagnosed arthritis, lumbago and fibrositis.
Methyl Salicylate 200 mg/g (20%), Menthol 7.5 mg/g (0.75%), Camphor 10 mg/g (1%), Eucalyptus Oil 5 mg/g (0.5%).
Directions for use:
Massage into the painful area 3-4 times daily, or as required. Apply Dencorub Regular Strength Heat Cream before and after exercise to soothe painful muscles and to assist with your stretching routines and recovery.
Contraindications and cautions
- For External Use Only
- Avoid contact with eyes and open wounds
- Store below 30°C. Store away from delicate surfaces.
- Do not use if you are allergic to salicylates or are taking anti-coagulant medications.
- Do not rub in vigorously or bandage tightly or apply directly after showering.
- Do not use if pregnant, likely to become pregnant or in children under 6 years.
- Do not use with a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask doctor if pain persists or skin becomes red or irritated intense burning or itching occurs.
- Keep away from open flame.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Made in Australia
Expiry Date: December 2022