Dermal Therapy Blistop 32.5mL
Dermal Therapy Blistop is a blister prevention spray that creates an invisible layer of film to protect the skin on feet and hands where blisters can occur from friction. Convenient and easy to use,
Dermal Therapy Blistop stays in place and won't rub off easily or leave residue on your socks and shoes. It acts like a second skin and is totally transparent so you are able to wear the shoes of your choice and feel confident and pain free all day long. Blistop is an easy to apply spray-on applicator and has approximately 50 applications inside.
Dermal Therapy Blistop is extremely useful preventing blisters in situations such as:
- Wearing shoes that cause discomfort, such as tight boots or high heels
- When breaking in new shoes
- Running, cycling or dancing
- During sports such as golf, tennis or hockey
- When using gardening tools
- Any situations where friction on the hands and feet might occur and cause discomfort.
Dermal Therapy brand is underpinned by quality. Their advanced formulations are balanced blends of only the highest quality ingredients.
Dimethylether, Ethyl Acetate, Acrylic co-polymer.
Shake well before use. Apply onto clean, dry skin. Spray at a distance of 5 – 10cm from the skin using short bursts. When the area is covered, leave the skin to dry before putting on shoes or socks.
Contraindications and cautions
- For external use only.
- Recommend a patch test before and if irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Follow the directions for use.
Australian Made and Owned