Dermal Therapy Eczema & Dermatitis Cream 60g
Dermal Therapy Eczema & Dermatitis Cream is a gentle moisturising formulation that provides relief from the symptoms of mild eczema & dermatitis. It contains:
- Colloidal oatmeal for its skin soothing properties.
- Calendula officinalis, traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve skin inflammation.
- Aloe vera, traditionally used in western herbal medicine to support wound healing.
Dermal Therapy is a range of effective and innovative foot and skincare products. The success of the Dermal Therapy brand is underpinned by quality. Their advanced formulations are balanced blends of only the highest quality ingredients.
Each 1g contains:
Oatmeal Colloidal 50mg
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) inner leaf juice dry 5mg
Derived from fresh inner leaf juice 1g
Calendula Officinalis liquid extract 20mg
Derived from dry flower 20mg
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aqua,Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20, Dimethicone, Disodium Edetate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffinum liquidum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Triethanolamine.
Contains hydroxyacetophenone, glyceryl caprylate, phenoxyethanol and sodium benzoate.
Suitable for sensitive skin. Does not contain artificial colours and fragrances, parabens and nut oils.
Apply 3-4 times daily or as needed to affected areas of the skin. Smooth in gently. Patch test on skin 24 hours prior is recommended.
Contraindications and cautions
- Patch test before use.
- Discontinue use if local irritation or rash occurs during use.
- Avoid eyes.
- For external use only.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place.
- Suitable for use on the face and body. Can be used by adults and children from twelve years of age.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Australian Made and Owned
Expiry Date: March 2024