Dermal Therapy Fungistop 3-in-1 4mL Solution March 2024
Dermal Therapy Fungistop 3-in-1 is a self-care Medical Device for the treatment and prevention of Onychomycosis, a fungal nail infection. The formulation, with Olile-Active in combination with a bleaching agent (hydrogen peroxide) creates a hostile environment on the nail for the fungus causing the infection and removes unaesthetic discolouration of the nail resulting from fungal infection.
Olile Active, Aqua, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Lactic Acid.
- Begin using Dermal Therapy Fungistop 3-in-1 at the first sign of a fungal nail infection.
- Before using the Dermal Therapy Fungistop 3-in-1, remove any nail polish and use one of the nail files to file the entire nail.
- Use the Dermal Therapy Fungistop 3-in-1 twice a day for at least 4 weeks. Make sure the formulation covers the entire nail surface and the exposed nail bed.
- Allow 1-2 minutes for the nails to dry before putting on socks, shoes or gloves.
- Once a week, file the affected nails before treatment, and dispose of the file to prevent reinfection.
- After filing: always clean the nails thoroughly before treatment.
- If, after 4 weeks, the fungus has not completely disappeared, continue applying the solution once a day until the nail is completely regrown.
- Once the treatment course is completed, you can continue using the solution until the nail has completely grown out. Apply once a day to help prevent infection recurrence.
Contraindications and cautions
- Keep between 15°C to 25°C.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- If the symptoms of fungal nail infection do not improve within 5 days of treatment or worsen, consult your general practitioner.
- Pay special attention when treating young children or using the formulation on fingernails: avoid contact with the mouth until the fingernail is dry.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case the solution comes into contact with eyes or mucous membranes, clean the area with plenty of water.
- If you have diabetes, are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your doctor prior to use the Dermal Therapy Fungistop 3-in-1.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to one of the ingredients.
- For personal use only – do not share the product.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.