DermaVeen Oatmeal Shampoo for Dry, Flaky or Sensitive Scalps 1 Litre December 2025
DermaVeen Oatmeal Shampoo for Dry, Flaky or Sensitive Scalps is a shampoo which gently cleanses the hair as it soothes, protects and nourishes the scalp, retaining the skin’s essential oils. The soap-free and pH-balanced formula encourages optimal skin function. Emollients leave the hair soft and silky. The shampoo is hypoallergenic and free of lanolin, parabens, artificial dyes, fragrances and alcohol.
DermaVeen Oatmeal Shampoo is:
- Emollients leave hair soft & silky
- With natural colloidal oatmeal which helps to gently soothe dry skin, irritation & flakiness
- Conditioning agents leave hair soft & silky & scalp moisturised
- Hypoallergenic & free of sulfates (SLS or SLES), lanolin, parabens, artificial dyes & fragrances
- pH balanced to encourage optimal skin function
- Soap-Free and will not clog pores
- Dermatologically Tested
- Can be used on coloured or permed hair
- Suitable for normal to mild skin sensitivity or dry skin
- Suitable for infants, adults and elderly
If you have a dry skin condition it's also important to use a soap-free shampoo and conditioner so the run-off during wash-off does not strip skin of essential oils. DermaVeen Oatmeal Shampoo and Hair Conditioner are ideal for everyday use to solve the problem of dry skin.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Avena Sativa (Colloidal Oatmeal) Kernel Flour, Sodium PCA, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid.
Wet scalp. Pour small amount into your hand. Massage gently into hair and scalp. Leave 3-5 min. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a soft towel. Repeat if necessary, follow with DermaVeen Oatmeal Conditioner if required.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Avoid eyes.
- For external use only.
- Store below 30°C.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.