Australia Health Warehouse
Difflam Forte Sore Throat Spray 15mL
Difflam Sore Throat Spray Forte offers fast, targeted relief from sore throats.
- Anti-inflammatory action
- Fast, targeted relief of sore throats
- Double strength formula
The anti-inflammatory action targets the site of inflammation to reduce swelling and pain. The multi-directional spray nozzle allows application directly onto the sore inflamed area for fast relief.
For temporary relief from the symptoms of:
- Sore throat
- Mouth ulcers
- Redness and inflammatory conditions
- Pain following mouth or throat surgery
- Radiation mucositis
- Pain following dental procedures
In each spray:
Benzydamine Hydrochloride 510 micrograms
Contains: Alcohol (8% w/v), Hydroxybenzoates, Saccharin.
Age: Adults and children over 12 years
Dosage: Spray 2-4 times directly onto the sore/inflamed area. Swallow gently.
How often: Every 1.5 - 3 hours as required.
Age: Children 6-12 years
Dosage: Spray 2 times directly onto the sore/inflamed area. Swallow gently.
How often: Every 1.5 hours as required.
Before first use or after a period of non-use, prime the spray by depressing the pump until the mist is released. After use, wipe the nozzle with a tissue to prevent blockage.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.