Dove Gentle Exfoliating Nourishing Body Wash 1 Litre
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash is just what you need to perk up skin that’s feeling dull and tired. Skin exfoliation is a great way to smooth away any skin dryness, and many of us find that our skin looks and feels softer and brighter afterwards.
With combined Dove’s signature mild cleansers and NutriumMoisture technology with exfoliating beads to make your skin feel revitalised and beautiful. The formula is gentle, and the NutriumMoisture restores skin natural nutrients that are lost during cleansing, giving you softer, smoother skin in just 7 days. *Within stratum corneum
- With exfoliating beads, helps gently wash away dead skin
- Gives you softer, smoother skin in just 7 days
- NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to your skin
- Nourishes deep into the surface layers of your skin*
- Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
- Suitable for daily use
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glycerin, Fragrance, PPG-7, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Citric Acid, BHT, Coconut Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Oryza Sativa(Rice) Bran Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, PEG-4, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Zinc Oxide, Alumina, CI 74160, CI 77891
For smooth, cleansed skin, squeeze the rich body wash into the palm of your hand, and then massage across your skin in a circular motion, applying gentle pressure while letting the exfoliating beads do the hard work. Then just rinse off.
Contraindications and cautions:
- External Use Only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, immediately rinse with water.
- Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs and seek medical advice.
- Store in cool dry place.
Always read the label and use only as directed.