Elevit Breastfeeding 30 Capsules November 2023
Elevit Breastfeeding has been specially tailored to help meet the increased nutritional requirements for breastfeeding women.
Elevit Breastfeeding is a specifically tailored breastfeeding multivitamin, to help support your increased nutritional needs and your baby's ongoing healthy development.
Each Elevit Breastfeeding capsule has been specifically formulated with lutein, betacarotene, iodine, omega 3, B group vitamins, and iron. Start taking Elevit Breastfeeding immediately after birth, to support baby's healthy immunity, brain and eye development, and help boost your energy levels.
Key ingredients of Elevit Breastfeeding:
- Betacarotene: Supports healthy development of your baby’s overall vision and eye health
- Omega-3 (DHA): Promotes healthy development of baby’s brain and eyesight
- Iodine: Assists with baby’s brain development,
- B-Group Vitamins & Iron: Assists with energy requirements
- Vitamin D: To aid calcium absorption
- Zinc & Vitamin C: Supports baby’s immune system
Concentrated Omega-3 Triglycerides - Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 24mg; Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 200mg) 425.6mg, Betacarotene 6.5 mg, Lutein 250 mcg, Folic Acid 500mcg, Iron (as Ferrous fumarate) 9mg, Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 225mcg, Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine nitrate) 1.4mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine) 1.6mg, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 17mg Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid, as calcium pantothenate) 6.4mg, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2.8mcg, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 60mg, Vitamin D3 600 IU (Cholecalciferol) 15mcg, Vitamin E (as dl-alpha-tocopherol acetate) 10mg, Vitamin H (Biotin) 35mcg, Calcium (as dl-alpha-tocopheryl) 120mg, Zinc (as Zinc oxide) 10mg, Selenium (as Sodium selenite) 55mcg.
Also contains soy, (from soy lecithin), yellow beeswax and gelatin capsule shells.
Elevit Breastfeeding is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans. It contains animal derived ingredients including omega-3 (derived from fish) and gelatin (derived from bovine bone).
Adults: Take one capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- This product contains a small amount of sucrose
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Does not contain any egg derived ingredients or any peanut.
- Does not contain gluten or dairy products.
- This product is Halal certified.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.
- Contains fish, soya beans, sulfities and encapsulating aids.
- Free of Porcine derived ingredients.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.