Elevit DHA For Pregnancy and Breastfeeding 60 Capsules July 2023
Elevit DHA For Pregnancy and Breastfeeding offers a scientific formula with algae sourced Omega-3 to support the baby’s brain and eye development during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
DHA is a polyunsaturated Omega-3 fatty acid. It is found in high concentrations in the brain and retina, where it is linked with cognitive function and eye development.
Traditionally, the most common source of DHA has been oily fish, making it difficult for most people to obtain the recommended levels. While many thinks that fish produce their own DHA, in fact, it’s the algae they feed on that makes them a rich source. DHA is derived directly from this micro-algae. It is a sustainable source of DHA Omega-3, making it easy for people to increase their intake of this important nutrient.
Each capsule contains 200mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), derived from microalgae.
Take one capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Suitable for use by women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Elevit DHA For Pregnancy and Breastfeeding is designed to be taken alongside your Elevit Preconception & Pregnancy Multivitamin. It is not a replacement.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Does not contain any egg derived ingredients, peanuts, sucrose, lactose or gluten.
- This product is Halal certified.
- Contains an animal derived ingredient, gelatin so may not be suitable for some vegetarians and vegans.
- Contains soya beans, sulfities and encapsulating aids.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.
- Elevit DHA For Pregnancy and Breastfeeding for pregnancy should NOT be used with Elevit Breastfeeding.
- Advise your doctor of any medicines you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.