Elevit Morning Sickness Relief 30 Tablets September 2022
Elevit Morning Sickness Relief has been specially formulated for pregnant women to help relieve the symptoms of morning sickness such as nausea and vomiting.
Morning sickness is a common feeling of nausea, that can result in vomiting, often experienced in the early stages of pregnancy.
Elevit Morning Sickness Relief has been specially formulated with natural ginger and vitamin B6. These ingredients have been shown to help reduce the frequency and severity of morning sickness and help relieve symptoms such as nausea and vomiting.
Elevit Morning Sickness Relief is a 12-hour sustained release bi-layer tablet which combines: Layer 1 provides an immediate release of natural ginger and vitamin B6 to help provide rapid relief of nausea and vomiting. Layer 2 is a sustained release of ginger which will help to sustain the relief for up to 12 hours.
Ginger (zingiber offcinale) rhizome powder 600mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 37.5mg.
Each tablet is coated with a mild lemon flavour to help mask the taste of ginger.
Take 1 tablet in the morning and if required, take 1 tablet 12 hours later to maintain continuous relief, or take as professionally prescribed. Elevit Morning Sickness Relief should be taken for at least 3–4 days in order to start to feel the symptom relief.
Elevit Morning Sickness Relief is suitable to use during pregnancy and should be used in combination with Elevit pregnancy multivitamins if you experience symptoms of morning sickness such as nausea and vomiting. It is not a replacement
Contraindications and cautions:
- This product is NOT suitable for Vegetarians (The only animal derived ingredients is the colouring, which is derived from cochineal.)
- Does not contain any egg derived ingredients or any peanut.
- Does not contain sucrose or gluten.
- This product is Halal certified.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if seal around cap is broken or missing.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your health professional as soon as possible.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.