Australia Health Warehouse
In Essence Bergamot Pure Essential Oil 8mL May 2025
In Essence Bergamot Pure Essential Oil can be used in aromatherapy to assist relieve stress and mild anxiety, and can be used to help clean and treat acne-prone skin.
- Helps with reducing nervous tension and mild anxiety.
- May help treat skin conditions such as acne, dermatitis and mild eczema.
- May also help improve mood.
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium var. bergamia
Aroma: A sweet-fruity, subtle spicy-balsamic undertone.
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed.
Essential Oil of Citrus aurantium var. bergamia fruit peel 1mL/1mL.
Vaporisation: Add a total of 6 to 9 drops to the water in your vaporizer or diffuser.
Massage: Nourish and rejuvenate the body while experiencing the healing benefits of pure essential oils. Add a total of 6 drops (0.2mL) of essential oil to 1 tablespoon (15mL) of carrier oil and gently massage into chest and back. The mixture can be kept for 24 hours at room temperature.
If irritation occurs discontinue use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- Not tested on animals.
- DO NOT use near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs.
- DO NOT use if seal around lid is broken.
- Not to be taken orally.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid using in direct sunlight.
- Never apply neat to the skin unless directed
- Do not ingest without the advice of a registered clinician
- Adults only.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
About this Brand:
With over 30 years of experience, In Essence offers a complete portfolio of Pure Essential Oils including some of the best essential oils Australia has to offer. In Essence are dedicated to delivering holistic health and wellbeing solutions through the power of pure essential oils backed by science. In Essence also provide diffusers, and other related products with a focus on purity, quality and value for all of their customers.
Made in Australia