Le Tan Uber Glow Gradual Tanning Lotion 250mL
Le Tan Uber Glow Gradual Tanning Lotion is like sunshine in a bottle - this superbly hydrating Gradual Tanning Lotion glides on like a tinted moisturiser and develops into a natural, sun-kissed glow. This multi-purpose lotion can be used as a tan extender to prolong the longevity of your tan or simply as a daily gradual tanning lotion. The luxurious formula is infused with iridescent light reflecting particles to illuminate skin and is enriched with Macadamia Oil to deeply hydrate and nourish skin.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mica, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caramel, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).
- For the best results, ensure skin is clean and exfoliated.
- Apply evenly to skin as you would a normal moisturiser.
- Use sparingly on knees, elbows, hands and feet.
- Wash hands after use. Colour will develop over 4-6 hours.
- Apply daily or until desired depth of colour is achieved.
Salon quality, fragrance free and for all skin tones. 100% Vegan.
Contraindications and cautions
- Store below 30°C.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Test on a small area first, if irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- For external use only.
- May discolour light coloured clothing.
- This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.
- We recommend using Le Tan sun protection prior to sun exposure.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Made in Australia