Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream 110g September 2022

SGD19.99 SGD29.99

Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream has been specially formulated to tackle the factors that trigger nappy skin discomfort at their source thanks to a unique combination of natural active ingredients, thus guaranteeing three-fold effectiveness at each change:

  1. Prevents from nappy skin discomfort and irritations
  2. Soothes baby's skin
  3. Recovers baby's skin durably.

Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream has been clinically tested in extreme conditions, so you can safely use it every day. Formulated using 98% ingredients of natural origin that are fragrance-free and do not contain preservatives, it guarantees maximum tolerance right from birth*. To ensure that changing your baby's nappy remains an enjoyable moment, Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream can be applied and rinsed off very easily. Easy to apply and wipe off, the cream can be spread quickly onto your baby's nappy area.

Mustela have created an exclusive complex of patented natural active ingredients which guarantees a triple effect on nappy area skin discomfort and irritation - in any circumstance, even diarrhoea and teething. It includes:

  • Avocado Perseose, which protects the skin barrier, moisturises and preserves the skin's cellular richness.
  • Oxéolin of alkacea, which recovers skin thanks to its soothing properties.
  • Sunflower oil Distillate, which provides the essential lipids for the construction of the skin barrier for skin recovery.
  • Zinc oxide with protective and anti-enzymatic properties.

Active ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-2-Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glycerin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethyl Linoleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Magnesium Sulfate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Levulinic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Levulinate, Undecyl Dimethyl Oxazoline, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract.

The cream contains 98% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 2% are used to ensure a pleasant texture and a long-term protection of the formula.

Right from birth*, apply a thick layer onto your baby's clean and dry nappy area every time you change them.

* includes babies newly discharged from neonatal care.

Dermatologically tested under pediatric supervision for perfect safety.

Contraindications and cautions:

  • Store below 25ºC
  • For external use only.
  • Use under adult supervision
  • Recommended to conduct a patch test prior to first use.
  • Keep out of reach of children

This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase.

You may also like

Recently viewed