Australia Health Warehouse
Nair Hair Removal Shower Sensitive Cream Legs & Body 357g
Nair Hair Removal Shower Sensitive Cream for Legs & Body works while you shower for fast and effective hair removal. Designed with sensitive skin in mind, this shower cream is enriched with 100% natural coconut oil plus vitamin E to gently nourish and moisturise the skin while removing unwanted hair from your legs and body.
It is also dermatologist tested, dye and paraben free and has breakthrough odour neutralising technology that releases a gorgeous scent.
• Works while you shower for fast and effective hair removal.
• Designed with sensitive skin in mind.
• Enriched with 100% natural coconut oil plus vitamin E to gently nourish and moisturise the skin.
• Suitable for back, chest, arms, underarms and legs.
• Eliminating the risk of razor cuts
• Grooming made easy and convenient in the comfort of your own home.
• Easy to use pump pack.
• Dermatologically tested.
Water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Fragrance.
APPLY: Apply cream outside of the shower. Skin must be dry before application. Apply a thick, even layer of cream to the desired area ensuring all hair is covered. DO NOT RUB IN. Wait at least 1- 2 minutes before showering.
SHOWER: Step into the shower and follow your usual routine. For optimum product performance, keep cream away from direct stream of water. Make sure the cream stays on your skin for at least an additional 3 minutes while in the shower. DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES of total application time.
REMOVE/RINSE: Total hair removal depends on hair thickness. Use the bumpy side of the sponge provided to remove the cream in a small area first. If the hair comes off easily, remove the rest of the cream by massaging in a circular motion. If the hair does not come off, leave the cream on longer without exceeding 10 minutes of total application time. Once the cream and hair have been removed, RINSE SKIN THOROUGHLY UNDER THE SHOWER. DO NOT RUB. Rinse washcloth or sponge. Wipe the tube clean and replace the cap when not in use.
Contraindications and cautions:
• Keep out of reach of children.
• External Use Only.
• Poison - DO NOT swallow or ingest. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting.
• Irritant. Repeated exposure may cause sensitisation.
• Designed for legs, arms, unarms, chest, bikini area and back. It is NOT suitable for use on the face, scalp, eyes, eyebrows, ears, in nose, perennial or genital area.
• Do not use on sunburnt, broken, inflamed or irritated skin; over warts, pimples, scars, moles or wounds; or if you have suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
• Do not leave on skin for longer than 10 minutes. Wash hands after use.
• Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
• Prolonged or incorrect exposure may result in burns.
• First test this product on a small patch of skin in the area you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction proceed with full application.
• Always wait 72 hours between applications.
• If you experience any tingling or burning sensation during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
• After use always wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume, tanning lotion or astringent lotion on the treated area.
• Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
• Avoid contact with jewellery as discolouring may occur.
• Product may cause surfaces to become slippery. Ensure cream is rinsed thoroughly from shower surfaces.
• If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice from a doctor.
• If unwanted skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water.
• Advise you to wash your hands thoroughly after applying and removing the Nair product before continuing with your normal shower routine.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase.
Made in USA