Nature's Own Complete Sleep Advanced 60 Tablets June 2024
Nature’s Own Complete Sleep Advanced contains three naturally derived active ingredients: Ziziphus, Hops and Lactium. This product provides 50% more Lactium when compared to Nature’s Own Complete Sleep#.
Lactium is a bioactive peptide derived from milk that relieves symptoms of stress. Stress is considered a common cause of sleeping difficulty.
Ziziphus is a herb that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine* to reduce the time to fall asleep, relieve restless sleep and calm the nerves.
Hops has been traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve sleeplessness.
- Relieves symptoms of stress
- Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to:
- Reduce the time it takes to fall asleep
- Relieve a restless sleep
- Calm the nerves
# When compared to standard 75mg Lactium Alpha casozepine enriched hydrolysed milk protein."
*Smaller tablet compared to previous Complete Sleep Advanced formula.
Lactium (hydrolysed milk protein – alpha casozepine enriched) 112.5mg
Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Spine Date) ext. equivalent to dry seed (4.5g) 4500mg
Hops (Humulus lupulus dry flower extract 66.67mg) from 500mg equivalent dry flower 500mg.
No added gluten, sugar, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Take 2 tablets 30 minutes before going to bed. If woken from sleep during the night, 1 additional tablet can be taken. Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C.
- Do not use if blister seal is missing or broken.
- This product is derived from cows milk (Alpha Casozepine Enriched Hydrolysed Milk Protein (Lactium)).
- Products containing lactium are not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on professional advice.
- Contains lactose, milk products and soya bean.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.