Nature's Own Glucosamine Sulfate 400 Tablets June 2025
Nature's Own Glucosamine Sulfate is the key building block of cartilage. Relieves mild joint pain associated with mild osteoarthritis. The average healthy adult has around 3mm of cartilage to cushion the joints in the knee, but a lifetime of use can take its toll on cartilage. A reduction of cartilage may lead to mild pain and reduced joint mobility.
- A high quality formulation to help reduce cartilage damage associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- Assists with some symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis such as:
- Relief of mild joint pain
- Reduces mild joint stiffness
- Maintains joint mobility
- Features an easy to swallow, vanilla coating that activates with water.
Naturally occurring in the body, glucosamine is one of the key building blocks of cartilage and synovial fluid. Synovial fluid plays a role in joint elasticity, strength and cartilage lubrication.
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride 942mg, equivalent to Glucosamine Sulfate 750mg.
No added gluten, lactose, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, or dairy products.
Adults: Take 2 tablets daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Do not use if cap seals are missing or broken.
Derived from seafood. Contains sulfites.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Made in Australia