Nature's Own Vitamin B12 1000mcg 60 Tablets May 2024
Nature's Own Vitamin B12 1000mcg helps support and maintain healthy blood vessels. Vitamin B12 is required in the body for proper red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis. It also helps assist with cardiovascular health and heart function, while keeping a healthy functioning nervous system.
- Supports energy levels and cognitive function
- Assists the metabolism of dietary fats, carbohydrates and protein
- Assists healthy red blood cell production
- Supports nervous system function and relieves tiredness in healthy adults
- Maintains Vitamin B12 within normal range
- In certain stages of life such as the elderly and those who are vegetarians, vegans or with limited meat and dairy intake have been found to have low levels of Vitamin B12
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 1000mcg
No added gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, dairy products or animal-derived products.
Adults – Take 1 Vitamin B12 1000mcg tablet daily after food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Contains sulfites.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.