Nature's Own Zinc + C Chewable 60 Tablets
Nature's Own Zinc + C Chewable helps maintain a healthy immune system. It may reduce the severity & duration of the symptoms of colds. This formula is also beneficial in helping to maintain healthy skin and promotes the healing of wounds.
Why your body needs Vitamin C
- Vitamin C has many important roles throughout the body. Perhaps the best known is its ability to support your immune system.
- It’s also an important antioxidant, helping the body to combat damaging free radicals that cause disease and ageing. It also makes other antioxidants, such as Vitamin E more effective.
- Vitamin C helps the body to make collagen and other proteins that maintain healthy skin, blood vessel walls, joints, ligaments, tendons, gums, bones and teeth. It also helps wounds to heal.
- Among its many other benefits, Vitamin C helps circulation, helps the body to absorb iron, helps combat stress, improves mood, and assists with energy production.
- Zinc helps to form the structure of hair, skin, nails and the connective tissue in joints. It also helps wounds to heal, and works with vitamin A to maintain healthy skin and mucous membranes.
- It’s important for healthy reproduction, as it plays a role in ovulation, fertilisation and a healthy pregnancy in women, and helps maintain healthy sperm, testes and the prostate gland in men.
- Zinc also supports the body’s immune defence system, promotes healthy bone growth, helps the body to regulate blood sugar, and plays a role in fighting free radical damage and inflammation.
- If you’re low in zinc, you may suffer from fatigue, low mood, night blindness, poor appetite, hair loss, diarrhoea, erection problems, or an increased tendency to get infections.
- Adolescent boys and men may have increased need for zinc because it’s vital for puberty and male sexual function. In women, pregnancy increases the need for zinc.
Zinc gluconate 45mg equivalent to elemental zinc 6.5mg
Vitamin C 250mg derived from sodium ascorbate 112.5mg
Ascorbic acid 150mg.
No added yeast, lactose, artificial colours or flavours, dairy products or animal-derived products.
Chew 2 tablets twice a day or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions
- Not to be swallowed
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- Warning: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Contains gluten from wheat-derived maltodextrin, glucose and sucrose.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
Expiry Date: November 2022