Nature's Way Restore Probiotic Daily Health 90 Capsules August 2024
Nature's Way Restore Probiotic Daily Health combines probiotics with prebiotics to help restore digestive balance and support healthy digestion, relief of gas & bloating, bowel regularity & immune system health.
Nature's Way Restore Probiotic Daily Health helps maintain good bacteria. The gut flora can be disrupted by everyday lifestyle factors such as stress, illness, poor diet, alcohol & antibiotic use. Restore uses key probiotic strains, providing 10 Billion CFU (Colony Forming Units) of two researched probiotic species.
Nature's Way Restore Probiotic Daily Health helps:
- Support healthy digestion.
- Relieve intestinal gas & bloating.
- Maintain bowel regularity.
- Support immune system health & function.
- Support beneficial gut flora during and after antibiotic use.
Nature’s Way Daily Probiotics Restore is particularly beneficial to help maintain digestive and intestinal health and also restore gut balance and relieving symptoms of gas, bloating and irregularity, including constipation.
Each Hard Capsule contains::
Bifidobacterium lactis BI-04 2 billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG 8 billion CFU
Total 10 billion cfu
Adults & children over 12 years:
Take one capsule daily for general digestive health maintenance.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Take within 30 minutes of eating or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Drink plenty of water.
- May contain sulfites.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea.
- Free from gluten, dairy, egg or peanuts.
- If suffering from constipation, please make sure you drink plenty of water.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding – seek the advice of a health professional before taking this product.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.