Nature's Way Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg + Starflower Oil 125 Capsules November 2024
Nature's Way Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg plus Starflower Oil is the ultimate combination of high quality formula that delivers 50% more of the important active ingredient GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) compared to a similar sized EPO capsule*.
Each Capsule has a guaranteed level of 160mg of the active component GLA. This important fatty acid can only be produced by the body in small amounts. Low levels of GLA have been found in women with PMS. The GLA is known to help your body produce beneficial prostaglandin, which can assist in balancing a woman’s hormonal system.
*compared to Nature’s Way Evening Primrose 1000mg
- PMS – Help relieve the symptoms of Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS), characterised by symptoms such as tender breasts, mild anxiety, mild irritability.
- Eczema / dry skin – The important omega-6 fatty acid may help to support healthy skin and skin hydration beneficial for the relief of mild eczema and dry skin conditions.
- Complexion – Helps benefit the complexion of both men and women.
- Arthritic Pain – Helps assist in temporary relief of mild osteoarthritic pain.
- General Health – Provides important fatty acids and can assist general health and well-being.
Each soft capsule contains:
Evening Primrose Oil 1g (1000mg) Equivalent to gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA) 100mg
Borago officinalis (Starflower Oil) seed oil fixed 0.3g (300mg) Equivalent to gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA) 60mg
Total gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA) 160mg
Free from sucrose, glucose, yeast, lactose, gluten, wheat, corn, salt, or any artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
Each capsule is encapsulated in a bovine (beef) gelatin and is not suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Children 6 – 12 years: Take 1 to 2 capsules once a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice, or cereal), or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Children 2 – 6 years: Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice, or cereal), or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Topical application can help mild dermatitis. Open capsule and massage the content onto the affected area.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Protect from moisture.
- Do not use if tamper evident, seal is broken or missing.
- Product contains soya products and sulfites.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.