Nature's Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies Multi-Vitamin for Fussy Eaters 60 Gummies September 2023
Nature's Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies Multi-Vitamin for Fussy Eaters has essential vitamins, minerals and veggies to help fill nutritional gaps and zinc to help boost appetite. If your child is a fussy eater, then they are probably missing out on essential nutrients.
- Vitamins B3, B6 and B12 assists in the formation of red blood cells and in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- Vitamin C is an important antioxidant which plays a vital role in development and maintenance of connective tissue, gums, teeth, and immune system.
- Vitamin D plays a critical role in cell health, bone formation and immune function and aids with the absorption of calcium.
- Vitamin E is involved in several biochemical processes within the body including neurological and immune function as well as acting as an antioxidant.
Your children’s daily multi-vitamin never tasted so good with the soft gummies coming in a raspberry fruit tasting flavour. If your children don’t like taking vitamins or find it hard to swallow tablets and capsules, Nature's Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies Multi-Vitamin for Fussy Eaters is ideal. They are delicious, convenient, and easy to take, with no water required for swallowing.
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 20 mg
Thiamine nitrate (Vitamin B1) 350 micrograms
Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) 125 micrograms
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 6 mg
dl-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 3.5 mg (3.5 IU)
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 608 micrograms
– Equivalent pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 500 micrograms
Folic Acid 69 micrograms
Biotin 8.7 micrograms
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 2.5 micrograms (100 IU)
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 0.75 micrograms
Calcium phosphate 13.33 mg
– Equivalent calcium 5 mg
Potassium iodide 294 micrograms
– Equivalent potassium 22.5 micrograms
Dibasic magnesium phosphate trihydrate 35.87 mg
– Equivalent magnesium 5 mg
Zinc oxide 1.28 mg
– Equivalent zinc 1 mg
Spinacia oleracea (spinach) leaf powder 5 mg
Daucus carota (carrot) root powder 5 mg
Beta vulgaris (beetroot) root powder 5 mg
Cynara scolymus (artichoke) flower bud powder 5 mg
Contains total sugars 1070 mg per pastille. Contains gluten, sulfites, and sugars.
Each capsule is encapsulated in a bovine (beef) gelatin and is not suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Nature's Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies Multi-Vitamin for Fussy Eaters is suitable for a halal diet.
Children 2-3 years: Give 1 pastilles per day or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Children 4+ years: Give 2 pastilles per day.
Not suitable for children under 2 years.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.