[CLEARANCE] Nature's Way Vita Gummies Adult Multi-Vitamin 120 Pastilles [November 2023]
Nature’s Way Adult Vita Gummies Multivitamin are formulated with 14 vitamins and minerals to help support: immune system health, energy production, heart health, nervous system function, healthy teeth and strong bones and muscles. This product also supports skin and hair health, nail growth and collagen formation.
- Vitamins B3, B6 and B12 assists in the formation of red blood cells and in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- Vitamin C is an important antioxidant which plays a vital role in development and maintenance of connective tissue, gums, teeth, and immune system.
- Vitamin D plays a critical role in cell health, bone formation and immune function and aids with the absorption of calcium.
- Vitamin E is involved in several biochemical processes within the body including neurological and immune function as well as acting as an antioxidant.
- Calcium helps maintain strong bones and teeth.
If you don’t like taking vitamins or find it hard to swallow tablets and capsules, Nature’s Way Multi-Vitamin Vita Gummies for Adults is ideal for you. They are delicious, convenient and easy to take, with no water required for swallowing.
Each Pastille (soft gummie) contains:
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 20mg,
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 6mg,
dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E 3.5IU) 3.5mg,
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 608 micrograms equivalent to Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 500 micrograms,
Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) 69 micrograms,
Biotin (Vitamin B7), 8.7 micrograms,
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 100IU) 2.5 micrograms,
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 0.75 micrograms,
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 350 micrograms,
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 125 micrograms,
Calcium (as Calcium Phosphate) 5mg,
Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 22.5 micrograms,
Magnesium (as Dibasic Magnesium Phosphate Trihydrate) 5mg,
Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 1mg
Adults (12+ years): Take 2-3 gummies per day.
Children 4-12 years: Give 1 to 2 gummies per day or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C and away from direct sunlight
- Contains gluten, sulfites, sugars
- Does not contain real fruit
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.