Neutrogena Beach Defence Sunscreen Spray SPF 50 184g December 2023
Neutrogena Beach Defence Sunscreen Spray SPF 50 provides high sun protection stabilised with Helioplex® technology, it provides balanced broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection against skin-ageing UVA and burning UVB rays in an ultra-light, fast absorbing formula. Ideal protection for the active family, this formula defends skin against the drying effects of the beach while providing beach strength UVA/UVB sun protection.
Active Ingredients: Homosalate 15% w/w, Octocrylene 6% w/w, Octyl Salicylate 5% w/w, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 5% w/w.
Contains: Alcohol 59.07% w/w.
- Shake well before and frequently during use.
- Do not apply in windy conditions.
- Apply to all exposed areas 15 to 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Hold can 10-15 cm away from body and apply liberally, spraying slowly and evenly until product is visible on skin.
- Rub in tightly. Do not spray onto face. Spray on hands then apply to face evenly.
- Reapply frequently and after swimming, excessive perspiration, towelling on prolonged sun exposure.
- Use in well ventilated areas.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If swallowed seek medical attention immediately.
- If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use and see a doctor if sign of irritation or rash appear.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase.
Made in Australia