Australia Health Warehouse
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Face Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50 85mL May 2026
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Face Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50 now proudly made in Australia, offers high SPF 50 broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection and contains superstar ingredient Hyaluronic Acid to help bring hydration back to your skin! Formulated to be non-greasy, non-shiny with a matte finish, say goodbye to thick, oily sunscreen with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Face Lotion Sunscreen!
• Formulated to be lightweight, non-greasy, non-sticky.
• 2 hours water resistant.
• Non-comedogenic (won't clog your pores).
Formulated to be lightweight, oil-free, non-greasy, non-sticky to leave skin shine free with 2 hours water resistance. Use this moisture packed sun face lotion everyday before heading outdoors.
Homsalate 8% w/w,
Octocrylene 6% w/w,
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 5% w/w,
Ethyhexyl Triazone 4% w/w,
Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramelhylbulylphenol (nano)2% w/w,
Bemotrizioo 1.2% w/w.
Contains: Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glyco.
Apply liberally to all exposed areas 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently (at least every 2 hours) and immediately after swimming, excessive perspiration or towelling.
Contraindications and cautions:
• Keep out of reach from children.
• External use only.
• Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
• Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs and seek medical advice.
• Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
• Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
• If swallowed, get medical help right away.
• Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun.
• Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Made in Australia