Neutrogena SPF50+ Ultra Sheer Face and Body Sunscreen Stick 42g
Neutrogena SPF50+ Ultra Sheer Face and Body Sunscreen Stick glides on easily for a convenient and hands-free application that provides high sun protection and is 4 hours water resistant.
Lightweight, with an oil-free formula this daily sunscreen stick fits in your bag for easy, on-the-go application. It provides a no-mess application that feels weightless and leaves a non-shiny finish on your face and body.
Stabilised with Helioplex® technology, it provides balanced broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection against skin-ageing UVA and burning UVB rays.
Active Ingredients: Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3% w/w, Homosalate 15% w/w, Octyl Salicylate 5% w/w, Octocrylene 10% w/w, Oxybenzone 3% w/w.
Apply liberally to all exposed areas 15 to 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently (at least every 2 hours) and immediately after swimming, excessive perspiration or towelling.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use and see a doctor if sign of irritation or rash appear.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase.