Australia Health Warehouse
Nivea Hydrating Day Cream Face Moisturiser SPF30 50mL January 2025
Nivea Hydrating Day Cream Face Moisturiser SPF30 is a great addition to your daily face care routine. It intensively moisturises for up to 24 hours, thus balancing your skin’s own moisture level. The formula with Nivea Moisture Care Complex, Vitamin E and Lotus Extract refreshes and plumps your skin with fast-absorbing moisture. The cream protects your skin from external stressors whilst the lightweight formula melts into the skin effortlessly. Your skin is deeply moisturised, soft and resilient every day. The skin compatibility of this moisturising day cream has been dermatologically approved. The day cream with SPF 30 offers high protection against sunlight-induced influences and premature aging.
Pamper your skin with the light formula of the Nivea Hydrating Day Cream Face Moisturiser SPF30 with Vitamin E, Lotus Extract and Magnolia Extract. Your skin is intensively moisturised and refreshed, feeling soft and smooth.
- Nourishing soft and supple skin for up to 24 hours maintaining and reinforcing the skins natural moisture barrier
- Formulated with SPF30 to offer high protection against sunlight-induced influences and premature aging
- A refreshing formula that plumps your skin with fast-absorbing moisture and protects your skin from external stressors
- Lightweight cream melts into the skin effortlessly. Your skin is deeply moisturised, soft and resilient every day
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
Homosalate 90mg/g, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 45mg/g, Octocrylene 45mg/g, Octyl Salicylate 45mg/g, Phenylbenzimidazole sulfonic acid 25mg/g.
Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply every two hours when exposed to direct sunlight and after sweating.
Apply to clean skin after or instead of moisturiser, gently rub into all exposed areas of the face, ears, neck and décolleté.
Contraindications and cautions:
- External use on unbroken skin only
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Wear protective clothing, hats and eye-wear when exposed to the sun.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Store below 25°C.
Always read the label and use only as directed.