Nivea Sun Protect & Moisture Sunscreen SPF50+ 100mL October 2024
Nivea Sun Protect & Moisture Sunscreen SPF50+ Lotion cares for you and your skin in more ways than one. With broad spectrum sun protection and a moisturising formula, this sunscreen both guards against harmful UV rays and nourishes your skin. Nivea Sun has highly effective UVA+UVB protection against ageing and sunburn, protection from skin dehydration with vitamin E and 4 hours water resistance when applied correctly.
- SPF50+ - increases the skin's natural sunburn protection by at least 50 times
- Broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection against skin ageing & sunburn
- Moisturising formula with Vitamin E & Panthenol to help keep skin hydrated
- 4 hours water resistant
- Dermatologically tested
- Ocean Respect
Homosalate 130mg/g, Octocrylene 50mg/g, Octyl Salicylate 50 ml/g, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 45 mg/g, Bemotrizinol 5 mg/g.
Contains: Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Apply evenly 15 to 20 minutes before going into the sun, reapply when in the sun and then every 1-2 hours and always after swimming or towelling. Apply generously over the entire body and shake well before use. Allow the product to dry before dressing. Reapply frequently.
Sunscreens are only one part of sun protection. Avoid prolonged high-risk sun exposure.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- External Use Only.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Always cover up with a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses.
- Do not apply directly into the face. Place on hands to apply to face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not apply to broken, damaged or diseased skin.
- If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use.
- Avoid contact with fabric and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
- Store below 30°C
Eye Contact: Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water, also under the eyelids. If irritation persists, call a physician.
Skin Contact: In the unlikely event of an allergic skin reaction, wash with soap and water. If symptoms persist call a physician.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Made in Australia