Nivea Sun Ultra Beach Sunscreen Spray SPF50+ 200mL March 2025
Nivea Sun Ultra Beach Sunscreen Spray SPF50+ offers protection from the sun's harmful UV rays while at the beach. At the beach, direct sun, heat and saltwater leaves the skin feeling dry and tight. Additionally, UV rays are reflected from the sand and water increasing exposure to the damaging effects of the sun. The Nivea Ultra Beach Sunscreen Spray SPF50+ offers a very high SPF protection as well as ingredients to help strengthen your skin's own defences against the sun. All this whilst also offering 4 hours water resistance. Your skin will be protected against UVA / UVB induced skin damage and High Energy Visible Light effects such as premature skin aging.
- SPF50+: increases the skin's natural sunburn protection by 50 times
- UVA/UVB broad spectrum filters: protection against skin ageing and sunburn
- Lasting Protection: 4 hours water resistant
- Beach Ready: especially designed to protect you from direct sun, heat and salt water
- Caring Formula: alleviates dry and tight skin feeling
Homosolate 100 mg/g, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane 50 mg/g, Octocrylene 50 mg/g, Octyl salicylate 50 mg/g, Bemotrizinol 1.5 mg/g
Contains: Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Apply generously and evenly to the skin 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply regularly as required; at least every 2 hours or more often when sweating, swimming or towelling. Avoid intensive midday sun and prolonged exposure to the sun.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- External Use Only.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Always cover up with a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses.
- Do not apply directly into the face. Spray on hands to apply to face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not apply to broken, damaged or diseased skin.
- If Irritation or rash appears, discontinue use.
- Allow the product to dry before dressing.
- Avoid contact with fabric and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
- Store below 30°C.
- Complies with AS/NZS 2604:2012.
Eye Contact: Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water, also under the eyelids. If irritation persists, call a physician.
Skin Contact: In the unlikely event of an allergic skin reaction, wash with soap and water. If symptoms persist call a physician.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Made in Australia