Australia Health Warehouse
Persil 3in1 Bio Laundry Washing Detergent 28 Capsules
Persil 3in1 Bio Laundry Washing Detergent Capsules are a smart and innovative solution for modern lifestyles. Alleviate the pressures of an increasingly fast-paced world with capsules that give brilliant cleaning performance wash after wash. Wash Booster Technology in Persil laundry capsules gives powerful stain removal and a fresh long-lasting fragrance, all while caring for the colours and fibres in your clothes for superior fabric care. The formulation of these capsules is boosted with plant-based stain removers and biodegradable ingredients, and they come in a 100% recyclable tub.
Persil 3in1 Bio Laundry Washing Detergent Capsules will leave the whole family with fresh, clean clothes time and time again.
Just place the capsule into the drum, it dissolves fast and starts acting immediately on contact with water, even in cold or quick wash.
• 15 - 30%: Anionic surfactants, non-ionic surfactants, soap;
• <5%: Enzymes, Optical brighteners, Perfume, Phosphonates, Polycarboxylates, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
Contains: Hexyl Salicylate, Tetrahydrolinalool, Tetramethyl Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes, 4-Tert-Butylcylohexyl Acetate, Limonene, Rose Ketone-3, Subtilisin.
1. First place capsule directly into the empty drum.
2. Then add clothes over the capsule.
3. Close lid properly.
Suitable for Front and Top Loaders. For a normal load larger than 6kg or heavily soiled laundry use 2 capsules. Be sustainable - wash cold! Cold water uses less energy, reduces the environmental impact and is gentler to your clothes. Laundry Advice: Read and follow garment washing instructions. Not recommended for silks or wool. Do not add chlorine bleach. Make sure you test clothes for colour fastness, wash non-colour fast items separately and do not dry in the sun. Do not use in combined washer/dryers.
Contraindications and cautions:
• External Use Only.
• Handle and store this product safely!
• Store away from heat, moisture and sunlight.
• Keep out of sight and reach of children.
• Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
• Contains Protease.
• May produce an allergic reaction.
• IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
• IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice,
• IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor. If medical advice is needed, have product or label at hand.
• Do not place capsules in dispensing drawer of washing machine.
• Not suitable for hand wash.
• Do not pierce, break or cut.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Always keep them out of reach of children and close the lid properly after use.