Australia Health Warehouse
Pine O Cleen Hospital Grade Disinfectant Multipurpose Trigger Spray Eucalyptus 750mL March 2025
Pine O Cleen Hospital Grade Disinfectant Multipurpose Trigger Spray Eucalyptus helps keep your family protected against the spread of germs. Pine O Cleen’s Disinfectant Multipurpose Cleaner Trigger Spray is proven to kill 99.9% of germs/bacteria* and viruses^, cut through grease & grime and leave a brilliant shine!
• Proven to kill 99.9% of germs/bacteria*
• Proven to kill 99.9% of viruses^
• Proven to kill common cold and flu viruses^^
• Hospital grade disinfection
• Cuts through grease & grime
• Leaves a brilliant shine
• Lasting fragrance
• Suitable for: Kitchen, sink, stove, bathroom, rubbish bins, spills and more!
• Great for non-porous food surfaces where food is prepared and stored**
PROVEN TO KILL:
• E. coli
• ^^Influenza A(H1N1) Virus
• ^^Rhinovirus (leading cause of common cold)
• Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
Nothing but cleaning expertise inside:
• Free From: Bleach, ammonia & phosphates.
• Germ Killer: Plant based citric acid.
• Freshness Booster: Fragrance.
• Cleaning Heroes: Plant based citric acid, anionic & non-ionic surfactant, solvents, polymer.
• Helper: Water.
**Do not use on fridges or microwaves.
Citric Acid 3.2% W/W.
Simply spray and wipe.
Do not use on porous, cracked, non-glazed or unsealed surfaces, natural marble, terrazzo or aluminium. Wipe immediately clean from paintwork and old surfaces.
Contraindications and cautions:
• External Use Only.
• Store below 30°C.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Hard Surface spray disinfectant only.
• Not to be used on skin.
• Not to be used on medical devices or other therapeutic products.
• Do not spray product towards eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
• If used on surfaces that come into contact directly with food, rinse well with water.
• Spot test if unsure.
• Contains no phosphates.
Always read the label and use only as directed.