Australia Health Warehouse

[CLEARANCE: 06/2024] Pine O Cleen Hospital Grade Disinfectant Multipurpose Trigger Spray Lemon Lime 750mL

SGD13.99 SGD23.99

Pine O Cleen Hospital Grade Disinfectant Multipurpose Trigger Spray Lemon Lime helps keep your family protected against the spread of germs. Pine O Cleen’s Disinfectant Multipurpose Cleaner Trigger Spray is proven to kill 99.9% of germs/bacteria* and viruses^, cut through grease & grime and leave a brilliant shine!

•    Proven to kill 99.9% of germs/bacteria*
•    Proven to kill 99.9% of viruses^
•    Proven to kill common cold and flu viruses^^
•    Hospital grade disinfection
•    Cuts through grease & grime
•    Leaves a brilliant shine
•    Lasting fragrance
•    Suitable for: Kitchen, sink, stove, bathroom, rubbish bins, spills and more!
•    Great for non-porous food surfaces where food is prepared and stored**

PROVEN TO KILL:
*GERMS/BACTERIA:

•    E. coli
•    Salmonella

^VIRUSES:
•    ^^Influenza A(H1N1) Virus
•    ^^Rhinovirus (leading cause of common cold)
•    Poliovirus
•    Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1

Nothing but cleaning expertise inside:
•    Free From: Bleach, ammonia & phosphates.
•    Germ Killer: Plant based citric acid.
•    Freshness Booster: Fragrance.
•    Cleaning Heroes: Plant based citric acid, anionic & non-ionic surfactant, solvents, polymer.
•    Helper: Water.

**Do not use on fridges or microwaves.

Active Ingredients:
Citric Acid 3.2% W/W.

Directions:
Simply spray and wipe. 

Do not use on porous, cracked, non-glazed or unsealed surfaces, natural marble, terrazzo or aluminium. Wipe immediately clean from paintwork and old surfaces.  

Contraindications and cautions:
•    External Use Only.
•    Store below 30°C.
•    Keep out of reach of children.
•    Hard Surface spray disinfectant only. 
•    Not to be used on skin. 
•    Not to be used on medical devices or other therapeutic products. 
•    Do not spray product towards eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. 
•    If used on surfaces that come into contact directly with food, rinse well with water.
•    Spot test if unsure.
•    Contains no phosphates.

Always read the label and use only as directed.

You may also like

Recently viewed