Australia Health Warehouse
Reef Sunscreen Oil SPF15 125mL September 2024
Reef Sunscreen Oil SPF 15 provides broad spectrum protection from the harmful effects of UV rays.
Reef Sunscreen Oil SPF 15 provides broad spectrum protection from the harmful effects of UV rays. The moisturising oil formulation glides on, is fast drying, and absorbs quickly to leave skin feeling moisturised.
Homosalate 40mg/g, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 20mg/g, Octocrylene 20mg/g.
Contains: Hydroxybenzoates and tree nut oils.
Shake well before use. Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas 20 minutes before exposure to the sun. Reapply after prolonged periods of swimming, exercise and exposure.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Test on small area of skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Always wear a hat, protective clothing and sunglasses.
- Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
- Never expose babies under six months to the sun.
- Avoid contact with fabrics.
- For external use only.
- Store below 30 ̊C
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Australian made and owned