Rid Medicated Insect Repellent Kids Antiseptic Roll-On Milk 50mL October 2026
Rid Medicated Insect Repellent Kids + Antiseptic Roll On is a mild formulation designed for children 12 months and over or those with sensitive skins that effectively repels mosquitoes, flies, ticks, fleas, sandflies, leeches and biting midge.
- A lower concentration of DEET with just 7% effectively repels for 2 hours.
- Alcohol free with a mild fragrance
- Ideal for children over 12 months and people with sensitive skins.
- Antiseptic reduces inflammation and assists to prevent infection caused by insect bites. Designed to be applied as a FIRST AID as a BEFORE and AFTER bite medication.
- Combined with a fly repellent effective against flies, gnats, tsetse flies, ants and lice.
- Light milk is skin-friendly with no touch application in a handy size bottle.
- Verified by Independent Laboratory test.
- PETA-friendly, NOT tested on animals’ medication.
- 5 Year Shelf Life
RID may be best classified as a medicated insect repellent as claims such as “medicated” and “first aid” and “antiseptic” appear on its packaging. In order to obtain registration of therapeutic goods in Australia, stringent criteria must be met prior to gaining registration.
RID is endorsed by both APVMA (Australian Pesticide Veterinary Medicinal Association) and TGA (Therapeutic Goods Association). It is the only brand to receive medical endorsements from hospitals, medicinal and overseas travel organisations. RID’s approved by all State Health Departments, Medical Boards and Travel Authorities.
Contains 7% DEET at safe levels to effectively repel for 2 hours.
70g/L N,N-Diethyl-meta-toluamide (DEET)
20g/L N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide
10g/L Di-n-propyl Isocinchomeronate
DEET WARNING: May be dangerous, particularly to children, if used in large amounts on the skin, clothes, or bedding, or on large areas of the body, especially if you keep using it for a long time.
Smooth RID KIDS + Antiseptic Insect Repellent evenly onto all exposed skin. While outdoors reapply at regular intervals or as necessary. DO NOT apply near eyes or mouth or to lips, broken skin or children’s hands.
Contraindications and cautions:
- For external use only.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN. Never allow young children to apply insect repellent themselves. Always have an adult do it for them.
- Do not apply repellent to skin under clothing.
- When using on kids, make sure the repellent product you buy states any age restriction on the label.
- Always follow directions carefully while using on children.
- Avoid excessive use and over-application
- Before using, apply the product to a small area of skin to make sure you will not react to the repellent.
- Never apply it over cuts, wounds or irritated skin or under clothing.
- Keep in upright position, in cool dry place. Store in closed original container.
- Dispose of bottle by putting in garbage.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Australia Made & Owned