Australia Health Warehouse
Sard Super Power Stain Remover Antibacterial Powder Soaker 900g March 2025
Sard Super Power Stain Remover Antibacterial Powder Soaker boosted with the power of enzymes is the strongest stain remover soaker which tackles not only everyday stains but even tough & dried in stains:
• Red Wine
• Baby Food & Milk
• Blood & Ink
• Sauces & Dressings
Sard Super Power Stain Remover Antibacterial Powder Soaker delivers the strongest stain removal soaker on your family stains. It safely shifts tough stains and is safe for white clothes and colour clothes.
Sodium Sulphate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Dodecyl Benzene Sulfonate, Lauryl Alcohol Ethoxylate, Terpolymer, Fragrance, Enzyme.
Top Loader: 1 heaped lidful – dissolve completely in warm water and pour into the washing machine.
Front Loader: ½ to ¾ lidful – add Sard to detergent compartment of washing machine.
1 to 2 lidfuls per 7 Litres. Dissolve in warmest water recommended by clothing care label. Submerge item for at least 2 hours. Soak longer or overnight for tough stains.
• For best results use on cotton, polycotton or polyester, whites and colourfast colours.
• Effective for all wash temperatures.
• Suitable for whites and colourfast colours – separate colours and whites before soaking.
• Test for colour fastness as some colours are fast in normal washing but not if soaked for over time.
Contraindications and cautions:
• External Use Only.
• Store in a cool dry place and keep away from moisture.
• Store below 30°C.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not swallow. If swallowed remove as much product from the mouth and rinse mouth with water and seek medical attention.
• Do not use on silk, leather, denim, linen or woollens. Take particular care with polyester/viscose.
• This product does not contain chlorine bleach.
• Do not use with chlorine bleach.
• Do not soak metal buttons or zippers for more than one hour to avoid discolouration.
• Always use Sard in a plastic lined tub or bucket.
• Read and follow garment washing instructions.
• Avoid contact with the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
• After use, rinse and dry hands thoroughly. If skin irritation or rash occurs discontinue use.
• The Sard bottle is recyclable.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Made in Australia